On Friday (the 13th, yikes!), I was featured as a guest speaker on MyREIAdvisor.com where I answered live questions on the topic, Broadening Your Pool of Qualified Tenants.
For those who don’t know, My REI Advisor is the #1 site on the internet for real estate investors. The site features weekly LIVE teleclasses, information podcasts, and blog posts by some of the nation’s foremost real estate experts.
In the session, I discussed the techniques that I use find and sign qualified tenants. I talk about the tips and tricks used to attract hoards of tenants, and then how to select the right one for your specific property.
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn about the different ways to market your rental and which ways tend to attract the most number of applicants.
- Every property is unique and each will cater to a specific type of tenant. Learn how to decipher which is the right tenant for your property, and how to include them in your search.
- I’ll teach you the method that I’ve used for years, which only takes one Saturday of showings, and gets me multiple deposits checks.
- Discover hidden sources of possible tenants that might be interested in your property.
Who should Listen:
- Small Asset Landlords (those with 50 units or less)
- Property Managers
- Soon-to-be or Accidental Landlords