With thousands of threaded discussions, it should be no surprise that the State Landlord-Tenant Laws are the most popular pages on Landlordology.
As a way to say “thank you” to our wonderful community, we’ve started a video series that address some of the most common rental questions that people ask.
Mark answers the following questions with pinpoint accuracy:
- What is the most common Landlord-Tenant dispute you help with? (0:23)
- How does the sale of a property affect the lease and its tenants? (1:23)
- What is the proper way for a landlord to handle the collection, storage, and return of a security deposit? (2:40)
- What are the three most important lease clauses that should be in every residential lease? (4:31)
- What’s the proper procedure for a landlord to handle a tenant who fails to pay rent? (6:18)
What other questions would you like to see featured in future videos? Let us know in the comments below.